TED is a non-commercial enterprise, and all TEDx events are similarly not-for-profit. TEDxByronBay 2013 will only be possible with the generous support of a select group of organisations and individuals.
If you want to partner with us on a world-class event that promises to unleash new ideas, inspire and inform – we want to hear from you.
Why partner with TEDxByronBay?
- you believe in the transformative power of remarkable thoughts, ideas and storytelling
- you want to invest in your local community to support innovation and visionary thinking
- you want to associate with a new, international movement that encourages and facilitates the best kind of change at a local and global level.
How can you partner with TEDxByronBay?
- Cash sponsorship up to $10,000
- Media, advertising and marketing to help spread the word
- Expertise (audiovisual, photography, post-production etc)
- In kind donations (printing, catering, entertainment, speaker accommodation, speakers gifts, delegate packs etc)
How will you be acknowledged?
Sponsorship conditions and entitlements are set by TEDx.Â We will work with our partners to create unique branding opportunities in the leadup to and during TEDxByronBay 2013. We encourage you to be as creative as possible and dream up interesting and value-added ways to reach your audience. Depending on your level of support, recognition may include:
- Opportunity to give away branded products
- Sponsor logo slide on stage
- Logo on TEDxByronBay Website
- Acknowledgement on press releases